• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
First Call of 75-85" IMBY is a fail.

40/70 Benchmark

45-55", which obviously includes the 5.5" that I already have...so I expect another 39.5-49.5" on the season.

Not a dead ratter, but subpar, nonetheless.......look at it this way, I think we are in for a fun couple of weeks since the vast majority of that will be squeezed into the 2nd half.

Very late 90's esc.

45-55", which obviously includes the 5.5" that I already have...so I expect another 39.5-49.5" on the season.

Not a dead ratter, but subpar, nonetheless.......look at it this way, I think we are in for a fun couple of weeks since the vast majority of that will be squeezed into the 2nd half.

Very late 90's esc.

So you expected 30 in Dec? I assume? Hopefully March is a blockbuster.

So you expected 30 in Dec? I assume? Hopefully March is a blockbuster.

It doesn't look like January is going to start off well either, so if he believe 2 weeks or more will be wasted in January...that is another 8-10" sliced off.

Obviously I think if we pull off some events in a crappy pattern, then that can and should change the outlook a bit, but its very possible the first half of January doesn't produce much.

It doesn't look like January is going to start off well either, so if he believe 2 weeks or more will be wasted in January...that is another 8-10" sliced off.

Obviously I think if we pull off some events in a crappy pattern, then that can and should change the outlook a bit, but its very possible the first half of January doesn't produce much.

Hmm Jan start actually looks pretty good on the ENS cold wise, why do you say that? The weeklies look cold next week too.

You guys are need to stop juding this using some sort of snow\time continuum; I do believe the first half of Jan will blow, but I still think I see those numbers....and I am not ammedning totals downward JUST because December has been a shutout, but obviously that plays a role.

Hmm Jan start actually looks pretty good on the ENS cold wise, why do you say that? The weeklies look cold next week too.

There might be a cold period in early January but that does not mean its a good pattern for snow. It looks kind of ugly...but who knows.

I was thinking about this earlier and I think I'll end up with at least 40" for the season which is 27" more. That has to be about as low as it ever gets around here. Over/under of 50" maybe..... 65" maximum if we get some kind of big late season flip.

Very late 90's esc.

I was thinking about this earlier and I think I'll end up with at least 40" for the season which is 27" more. That has to be about as low as it ever gets around here. Over/under of 50" maybe..... 65" maximum if we get some kind of big late season flip.

Lowest I ever get is around 20", but I just don't think that happens...maybe I'll be wrong.

Archived