joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Server Upgrade

Wow

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not from this site. You may need to run a malware checker on your computer.

its happening on my computer at home too which is brand new, i have malware checkers on both

there is also images at the bottom of the page that say sponsorship slots and a square block that says 234 * 60

I deleted the 234x60 image. That was a test images. The sponsorship images are for companies who wish to purchase fixed ad spaces. This is replacing that top right ad spot.

Nothing should be popping up on the site. We disallow any and all pop up ads.

I deleted the 234x60 image. That was a test images. The sponsorship images are for companies who wish to purchase fixed ad spaces. This is replacing that top right ad spot.

Nothing should be popping up on the site. We disallow any and all pop up ads.

its not a real popup, wish i could show it to you.

Trust me, its not malwear

i think its the cause of this cross script error I am getting.

I checked with a regular member account in IE8 and get no such error or any ads except the ones at the bottom.

A cross site scripting error is the type of alarming sounding thing people would report here pretty quickly, so the fact that nobody else has said anything makes me think it's on your end.

on two different computers, one brand new, both clean?

hmmmmmm

did some research, the cross scripting message IE will give off is usually related to advertising code. I could change the security settings to get rid of it or I guess if I donate there are no ads, correct?

Yes, if you donate $10+ you will be ad free entirely.

Archived