• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2011-12 Lakes/Ohio Valley/Ontario Season Snowfall

Chicago WX

The only change I would make would be to move CVG (Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky International Airport) to Covington, KY, since it's actually in Kentucky and not Ohio.

Nobody asked you. Stop trolling my thread. I could care less if CVG is in Timbuktu. Below is what I go by. Now run along.

CDUS41 KILN 150550

CLICVG

CLIMATE REPORT

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WILMINGTON OH

1250 AM EST TUE NOV 15 2011

THE CINCINNATI OH CLIMATE SUMMARY FOR NOVEMBER 14 2011...

CLIMATE NORMAL PERIOD 1981 TO 2010

CLIMATE RECORD PERIOD 1869 TO 2011

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I changed up the format and instead I'm doing just the monthly and season totals/departures...due to lack of action I guess. Anyways, the updated/new chart has been posted in the first post of this thread.

Ottawa and the downtown Toronto location are missing data for December, thus the M for Dec and the season totals for both of them. Seems YOW is changing providers, but I have no idea on Toronto...unless they've just given up. :(

I changed up the format and instead I'm doing just the monthly and season totals/departures...due to lack of action I guess. Anyways, the updated/new chart has been posted in the first post of this thread.

Ottawa and the downtown Toronto location are missing data for December, thus the M for Dec and the season totals for both of them. Seems YOW is changing providers, but I have no idea on Toronto...unless they've just given up. :(

Douchenozzle was probably off for Christmas vacation of something. Give it a few days, otherwise you might want to switch to Pearson.

Douchenozzle was probably off for Christmas vacation of something. Give it a few days, otherwise you might want to switch to Pearson.

Thanks. :lol:

I am the only one that's at or above normal out of every station you've reported in the GL/OV. I guess I should feel fortunate.

Yep, congrats. :D

• 5 weeks later...

Archived