12bet1 net
8/1/11 Severe Thread

phlwx

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn! My garden is giving your garden the middle finger. :devilsmiley:

Skies beginning to brighten here.

Hopefully this washes the frickin spider mites out of my dwarf spruces...I was getting some browning on the needles. :axe:

Sorry you missed out...this is a very rare jackpot IMBY.

lol i like this ob from phl intl

Philadelphia International Airport

Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5

Last Update on Aug 1, 5:54 pm EDT

Thunderstorm Heavy Rain Small Hail/Snow Pellets and Breezy

86 °F

(30 °C)Humidity:42 %Wind Speed:NW 24 G 37 MPHBarometer:29.83" (1010.1 mb)Dewpoint:60 °F (16 °C)Heat Index:86 °F (30 °C)Visibility:1.00 mi.More Local Wx:3 Day History:radandsat.jpg

yet again the real action says 'oh hai' as it organizes and scoots by just south of me. We got rocked a bit earlier, but I would have liked to get in on the some prolonged heavy precip...

Just south of here (NW Burlco) in Camden and Gloucester counties and on east towards the coast have been getting consistently nailed this year. We totally jackpotted on that pop-up yesterday though lol...

that cell blew up right over head and nailed the airport.

Yea. I was coming up city line ave and had quite the light show. A good hour of ctg solid lightning strikes. But my brother can confirm the hail here in Drexel hill. Overall, not

A bad storm for us. Didn't seem Like it Rained much. At ST. .joes had a few good downpours though.

Yea. I was coming up city line ave and had quite the light show. A good hour of ctg solid lightning strikes. But my brother can confirm the hail here in Drexel hill. Overall, not

A bad storm for us. Didn't seem Like it Rained much. At ST. .joes had a few good downpours though.

nah it didnt, only .16

Hopefully this washes the frickin spider mites out of my dwarf spruces...I was getting some browning on the needles. :axe:

Sorry you missed out...this is a very rare jackpot IMBY.

I've had alot of rain (relative to other areas) the past week, so its all good. Trees/flowers are taking a beating one way or another whether heat, dryness or bugs. :thumbsdown:

2153100SHARON HILL DELAWARE PA39917527NICKEL UP TO QUARTER SIZE HAIL REPORTED IN SHARON HILL

2224100BOOTHWYN DELAWARE PA39837544QUARTER SIZE HAIL REPORTED IN BOOTHWYN. (PHI)2225100GARNET VALLEY DELAWARE PA39847545QUARTER SIZE HAIL REPORTED IN BOOTHWYN. (PHI)

215660PHILADELPHIA INTL AIRPO PHILADELPHIA PA3987752460 MPH GUST MEASURED AT THE PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. (PHI)Not a bad day in Severe weather wise in Delco/Philly

Archived