• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
WA and OR See Coldest April-June On Record

tacoman25

Weather's been pretty darn dreary here indeed. A ton of rain. I know the Fraser River up north in B.C. is threatening to flood, which pretty much never happens during the summer.

I used to live in Tacoma. Isn't the potential flooding partially due to late snowmelt, also?

Dreary indeed.

Even July. We've had plenty of nice days, but way more cloudy, dreary days than normal for July. And it only looks to continue. We've still only seen a handful of days in the 80s (six to be exact), and none in the 90s... way fewer than normal.

Dreary indeed.

Even July. We've had plenty of nice days, but way more cloudy, dreary days than normal for July. And it only looks to continue. We've still only seen a handful of days in the 80s (six to be exact), and none in the 90s... way fewer than normal.

In all my years of living in Oregon, never remembered having a summer without at least one 90 degree day.

Side note from the east coast - that 116 in VA is only because 2010 was 117 (record warmest). taco - I don't like your PDO flip ;)

Yeah, the patterns have certainly been quite different overall since the PDO flip in 2007-08. Of course, for the east coast the -NAO tendency over the past few years has also had major implications for winter.

Archived