Welcome to American Weather
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
on_wx

Bugnadoes

12 posts in this topic

I was in an F-off bugnado in Algonquin Park in May, 1974, as well as an F-U bugnado in Manitoba in July, 1984.

The sound of a bugnado reminds a lot of people of a freight train just as it starts slowing down for a level crossing.

Some people confuse a bugnado with straight-line bug damage, but in the latter, most of the victims are scratching only one side of their body, while in a bugnado, victims are scratching everywhere.

:scooter:

I was in an F-off bugnado in Algonquin Park in May, 1974, as well as an F-U bugnado in Manitoba in July, 1984.

The sound of a bugnado reminds a lot of people of a freight train just as it starts slowing down for a level crossing.

Some people confuse a bugnado with straight-line bug damage, but in the latter, most of the victims are scratching only one side of their body, while in a bugnado, victims are scratching everywhere.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaHAha WINNING!

Are bugnadoes also rated according to damage indicators? If I used Extreme Super Duper Über Strength Deliverance-Deep Woods Off and scratch off my skin completely (clean-slab complete), I suppose that would get a F-U BAR rating?

There is also the phenomenon known as the de-itcho. (maybe I should quit while I'm behind) :thumbsup:

Bugnado-genesis requires a strong blood front which was present but unfavorable upper level deet winds sheared-OFF the developing cloud tops :arrowhead: I vote your previous post, post of the year award! epic win