joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
4/30-5/1 severe threat

Thundersnow12

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we'll make that cell before dark.. but we're trying to get out there. We stuck around SE Ark because it's much better terrain. Oh well, we did see a some neat stuff for the first day out. I think we're going to head to Kansas tomorrow rather than stick around for any remnants to the east. Pattern is not as bad as many have made it out to be after the next few days.

I don't think we'll make that cell before dark.. but we're trying to get out there. We stuck around SE Ark because it's much better terrain. Oh well, we did see a some neat stuff for the first day out. I think we're going to head to Kansas tomorrow rather than stick around for any remnants to the east. Pattern is not as bad as many have made it out to be after the next few days.

Why are you coming to KS tomorrow? There's nothing here except for convection...and even that will be missing until Friday.

Why are you coming to KS tomorrow? There's nothing here except for convection...and even that will be missing until Friday.

we're meeting with someone for lunch tuesday.. maybe we'll stop in OK tomorrow. chasing crap in mississippi doesnt sound that exciting after 24 hours in the car. i think there will be something before fri.

we're meeting with someone for lunch tuesday.. maybe we'll stop in OK tomorrow. chasing crap in mississippi doesnt sound that exciting after 24 hours in the car. i think there will be something before fri.

make sure you get yourself some taco cabana on your way through oklahoma.

If the SPC outlooks are to be believed, I'd head down to New Orleans, go to Pat O'Brien's, and drink hurricanes for a few days.

That or head to Kansas and audit classes in Manhattan.

ETA:

Cell now passed TYR is tor warned.

NOLA, of course, also has historic buildings, tour boats to alligator infested swamps, a nice aquarium. If Ian is in a 12 step program or something.

Archived