• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Days of Prayer for Rain

Rough drought... but uh... good luck with that. In other news, heathen Boulder Colorado has recently been getting a lot of rain (by our standards) after about six months of dry conditions. Must be the 10,000 who prayed to mary jane on the University of Colorado campus this past wednesday.

Have to remember that people in DC have this misguided idea that they are important somehow. SE AZ BTW is sharing in Texas' misery.

Steve

Solid comment for an old codger. I'll pray for rain. I'm sure that will help a lot.

Once you pass 70 years of age you have a license to be an old grouch. Besides, why should I be polite when people aren't polite to me?

Steve

My comment had nothing to do with you and you turned it into DC people don't matter...I know that's a popular saying but I'm not a politician or something.

GFS and NAM are depressingly dry for SETX with the next series of troughs.

Not sure why people in DC and NYC hate the people that grow much of their food, produce a lot of the oil and gas that keeps prices from being really obscene at the gas pumps and during heating season, and build their GM SUVs and Toyota pick up trucks, and have a hospital complex so good that Emirates has twice daily non-stops to Houston. (Yup, medical 'tourism' via 777 aircraft from the UAE)

Ian's good buddy detests anyone who doesn't live near I-95. I suppose he accepts I-5 area people as human.

GFS and NAM are depressingly dry for SETX with the next series of troughs.

Not sure why people in DC and NYC hate the people that grow much of their food, produce a lot of the oil and gas that keeps prices from being really obscene at the gas pumps and during heating season, and build their GM SUVs and Toyota pick up trucks, and have a hospital complex so good that Emirates has twice daily non-stops to Houston. (Yup, medical 'tourism' via 777 aircraft from the UAE)

Ian's good buddy detests anyone who doesn't live near I-95. I suppose he accepts I-5 area people as human.

I didn't know people would come in and make stuff up following my comment. My original comment had nothing to do with me wanting it to stay in drought there. I just thought it was amusing as the premier country in the world we can't do anything other than pray for rain. Also, I'd bet many farmers were already praying for rain before this weekend and it apparently has not done them any good.

I didn't know people would come in and make stuff up following my comment. My original comment had nothing to do with me wanting it to stay in drought there. I just thought it was amusing as the premier country in the world we can't do anything other than pray for rain. Also, I'd bet many farmers were already praying for rain before this weekend and it apparently has not done them any good.

More about Nikolai's comment than you, I suppose.

Archived