12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
2/20 -2/22 Storm Threat Discussion

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's extremely close...but most of the OKX CWA looks to be snow on this run. 700-850-925mb temperatures don't go above freezing. We'll see soundings shortly.

Looks like that further south idea I talked about awhile back is coming to fruition. Where is this exiting the coast, John? Around ACY?

Looks like that further south idea I talked about awhile back is coming to fruition. Where is this exiting the coast, John? Around ACY?

We'll have the high resolution images in a few minutes, but yeah I'd say around there. It's definitely south of it's 00z run..this run seems very similar to the 00z SPC WRF.

Much farther north with the second event through 48 hours compared to it's 00z run--and better developed, too. Probably not going to be far enough for most of us, but it's definitely a big improvement.

Weird that "Option D" looks to be happening here-- opposite trends on both waves, both favorable for us, like Feb 1994. Maybe Miketroll was onto something -- or more like on something lol.

By the way Alex at 33 hours you can see the surface low exiting..it jumps pretty far east actually after that. It's been a while since i've seen a WAA type event track this far south---wonder if the NAM is pulling it's usual shenanigans.

Im suspicious too, but its good that most of the guidance is trending south-- so hopefully this isnt just a blip lol.

Archived