• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Happy Thanksgiving to the SOUTHEAST (the BEST) Crew!

DixieBlizzard

Happy Thanksgiving to the best Americanwx has to offer.......the SE CREW :wub: :wub: I'm so very thankful for this awesome community we have :hug::wub:

Could not agree more. I've been really proud of the southeast crew for a long time and I consider it a blessing indeed that we have this group and have a place to interact.

I'm late but hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. I'm still full lol

Trust everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving ! My belly hurts but I can handle it !!:thumbsup:

This might be off topic but the NFL Network is horrible. I would love to scrub my feet on the carpet and touch Joe Theismann on the eyelid.

I keep asking myself how on earth can the best promotion in the world fail so miserably at promoting their product with this crew? The nfl does a marvelous job of promoting their product but then they choose to put the worst announcing/play by play team as possible on thursdays. No one, and I mean no one, likes them. I've never seen anything but harsh criticism of them and for good reason..they are beyond awful. A lot of people won't even watch because they can't stand to listen to them. So it boggles the mind why the nfl puts these people on the air. I almost think it's some sort of rib on their fans because it just doesn't make sense on any level.

Trust everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving ! My belly hurts but I can handle it !!:thumbsup:

This might be off topic but the NFL Network is horrible. I would love to scrub my feet on the carpet and touch Joe Theismann on the eyelid.

Yeah, I turn the sound down and find it on the radio. He and Tim McCarver need to be locked into a room together to talk it all out :) T

A wonderful weekend coming to a close. I hope everyone had as good as one as I did. Friends, family, food, drink, football, and fellowship. It couldn't have been better. Winter and Christmas coming up. Man, I love this time of year. Best wishes everybody.

+1

Hope everyone had a great weekend and holiday. Now on to winter!

Archived