• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid-Winter Appreciation Thread

ski MRG

Cool, Hi Pete. Once Winter really does let go I'll be alright with it. It's just that skiing is so much fun I hate the off-season.

Pete-Pete & repeat.

Ah, I hear ya loud and clear. I'm all about the four seasons and what they bring but winter is the only one that I actually feel pangs of sadness about when it wanes.

One more day on my mini-staycation from work. Up to Burke this afternoon!

Very awesome. Looks like it did mid-Feb around here. Snow still clinging to life here, but might be gone soon with this sun, even though it is cold.

Not looking forward to starting the yard work. Skiing fills that void quite nicely

A bad day of skiing is better than a good day mowing the lawn. ;)

I acutally like mowing--it can be sort of soothing and zen-like, riding the tractor back-n-forth with a cold one in the cup holder.

Love the shot of the tractor! That's some solid snowpack right there, haha. I still can't believe that we haven't lost any snow this entire week and in fact, we're at a net gain since last weekend.

Aye, it's been a great week...except for the sugar makers. A fellow I know here in town who sugars said that he only has 7" in his tank and it's frozen solid!

And yeah, the little tractor is pretty funny. That shot was taken up at about 2000' at one of my favorite places for a ski tour. It's called Galusha Hill in Topsham, VT and it's privately owned but they allow outdoor recreational uses--skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, etc.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived