Ski resorts are going to be screwed if they start f'n around with season passes. Limiting sales is one thing but if you start changing the rules mid-season you are opening yourself up to lawsuits no matter how many disclaimers you have in the contract.
So far no word from Berkshire East and their subsidiaries about any Covid restrictions. Makes me nervous because I only have 2 more days to buy the pass at a discount.
I may go ahead and buy the Sun-Fri Berkshire East season passes for the family this week. I don't know what conditions this winter will bring but under $1200 for the 3 of us is a good deal. If school is virtual all winter I anticipate a lot of afternoon trips to the mountain.
He!s a Carolina Dog. Basically an American dingo. They show up pretty frequently in shelters down south, our guy is a hurricane Harvey refugee. 3rd one I've had.
http://hounddogsdrule.com/hounds/pariahs/carolina-dog/