Jump to content

Cold Miser

Members
  • Posts

    13,062
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cold Miser

  1. My brother's place in the Albany area. 36"+ That bump is his mini-van.
  2. Still moderate snow here at work (Manchester, CT)
  3. What kind of temps are we looking at between tomorrow and next week in SNE? We going to lose all of this snow?
  4. Crap. I guess this answers my earlier question. That sucks.
  5. Drove to work at 6 as usual. No one on the road, and it took me maybe 15 minutes longer than usual. Was nice since I seemed to be the only one on the road. Probably a dumb question that I know the answer to, but the whole way from Killingly through Pomfret, Ashford, Tolland, Bolton...All the way in to Manchester it was like 10% fat flakes, and then the rest fine, and medium size flakes. Weak snow growth. Is this subsidence zone sh.it? Literally the whole northeastern corner of the state seemed like this...At least on my route. Not sure how it was overnight, but this is kind of lame now.
  6. Here's to a speedy recovery my brother. Be well and stay safe.
  7. Too much north is going to send too much mix my way. Getting nervous about that b.s. People here have seen my rants on mixing, so I would rather not display such vulgar-ness, and self destructive behavior. Are we looking at wind issues? If so, where?
  8. Lol....After I typed that I knew I should have rephrased it.
  9. Thanks. I have just never seen the word "control " used when discussing the ensemble mean.
  10. Crappy morning at work. Please post clown maps to cheer me up. ...Post snowiest solutions only. Thanks in advance.
  11. lol. Seriously? The dude gets nasty with people.
  12. lol, why the sudden barrage of posts from DT?
  13. Man, this could easily be a classic Eric retrofit job.
  14. I miss the days of the bans. They were hot and heavy for a while back around 2011 and 2012 if I recall. Some good battles back then.
  15. Do it again, and you will get a 30 day ban. Bob is getting restless.
  16. Yeah. I see zero people in here denying it. Why would there be denial in a forum filled with science educated folks. lol.
×
×
  • Create New...