Jump to content

WeatherShak

Members
  • Posts

    691
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WeatherShak

  1. Now… can we get off this mountain today… dirt road to the top with no plowing service [emoji23]
  2. Measured in 5 areas averaged between 8-10 inches.
  3. Was thinking the same thing. I don’t mind rubbing it in, since i know it’s rare, but I AM JACK POTTING right now! .
  4. Can’t share video but here’s a link to a four wheeler ride we just took across the top of our mountain. https://www.instagram.com/stories/brianleshak/3274426447396795202?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MWhqa28xN2ZiNmR5eg==
  5. Have a cabin on top of a mountain - northern tip of Sleepy Creek Wildlife Management Area/ tuscarora Trail. http:// www.LoveshakCabins.com [emoji23][emoji3][emoji3587]
  6. Heavy snow kicked in last 10 minutes. Circled below. .
  7. You’re colder down in the valley about 15 miles east of me. I’m 31 degrees up here at 1500 ft.
  8. I hope it’s right! My cabin sits on top of one of them!
  9. It’s amazing, right?! 30 second exposure. You can see a galaxy near the end of the airplane light path. Cool degree btw! I used to work with some wicked smart people like you up at the Naval Observatory. Side note - foxhound is ready for snow and for the wood stove up to 550 degrees. .
  10. 27 degrees. Posted up halfway between Hagerstown and Cumberland at around 1500 feet.
  11. Watching it dance around from frame to frame made me lol
  12. I would just like to flag that my cabin is not available this weekend BECAUSE I WILL BE THERE! [emoji23] [emoji2285][emoji3587][emoji322]
  13. Agreed, however passing over Seven Mountains can get hairy if it’s coming down pretty good.
  14. Thank you! Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. Just outside Berkeley Springs. Looking east you can see the Potomac, Harper’s Ferry, WV, South Mountain in PA and Hagerstown. We get enhanced snow here from coastal storms. We do rent from time to time if anyone wants a snowscape. Backs up to 20,000 acres of a wildlife management area with some great hiking. http://www.LoveshakCabins.com
×
×
  • Create New...