LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The 8 News Now I-Team has been looking into alleged voter fraud across Nevada. One woman said she went to vote — only to be told she already had voted.
The I-Team profiled Jill Stokke during our six o’clock newscast on Monday. Stokke says she’s legally blind and needs assistance with voting. She showed the I-Team the device she uses to help her see.
However, Stokke says she was told she had already voted when she went to vote early.
She was told her mail-in ballot was sent in, and her signature matched. But Stokke is adamant that she did not vote. She believes her ballot was stolen.
The Clark County Registrar, Joe Gloria, did not go as far as to say Stokke is lying, but he did say in their mind, she did vote.
“I personally met with Ms. Stokke. She brought her claim to me, we reviewed the ballot, and in our opinion, it’s her signature,” Gloria said. “We also gave her an opportunity to provide a statement if she wanted to object to that and provide a challenge to that. She refused to do so.