Jump to content

paweather

Members
  • Posts

    11,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paweather

  1. A guy named Jack who I believe started StormVista also had a forum before then but cannot think of the name. DT would troll in there so much LOL. Anyways glad your off Friday Cheers.
  2. The only reason I was saying his name here was that they do troll him over there pretty heavily when he post something. So I thought, silly me, he was fine and he was just a Brainiac. Again, thanks for letting me know.
  3. Ohhhhh, I would never troll him down there. And thanks for letting me know that I didn't realize that. Sorry.
  4. Typically starts before modeled so maybe a little nice snow thump I can see before bed:
  5. What this person post today nobody can understand it. It is way over the top in terms of weather.
  6. Yes, no doubt. EURO has been showing this on previous runs as well.
  7. You know you want 60 maybe 70 so Next Wednesday is your ticket.
  8. End of next week looks cold on the EURO. Where is my weekend storm?
  9. Yeah was just kidding. That one day was great you had with JI. I was LMAO at that. But your right most down there it has not been good for them.
  10. Still got a ways to go but plenty of time to get there.
  11. Exactly. Mitchnick was great. They replaced with these guys with StormChaserChuck. LOL.
  12. They had so many good ones for sure and why I would tune in and they lost them. Even Bob doesn't post like he used to.
  13. I started my Weather Forum Career at Eastern Weather. LOL. We talked about the weather like here but we often discussed the server issues and it being down more so. I never ventured to the Accuweather forums.
×
×
  • Create New...