Jump to content

paweather

Members
  • Posts

    11,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paweather

  1. Sorry me. I'll put my hand up and accept it.
  2. Welp GFS is off today must have been a bad run for my Bunny Snowstorm. Plenty of runs to go!
  3. Impressive cold front! Just in time for the Bunny day hopefully:
  4. This whole daylight savings thing and waiting for the GFS to come out and show my Easter Snowstorm is ridiculous.
  5. Seems I didn't miss much. LOL. Is my Easter Snowstorm still on track?
  6. The end of the Cuse game was crazy. Good win UVA.
  7. That's a great point and one I was thinking myself. I know Coach K was pretty adamant in the beginning of the season not to even have a season but the ACC went on as other conferences did.
  8. I know, when I saw that wow. Feel bad for the kids.
  9. Yeah The King has not shined at all. The run to run differences are insane with it anymore.
  10. All I know if you do snow plow contracting work head out west today. EURO is a slam.
  11. Always welcome in this forum. We even accept MA folks. LOL.
  12. Well at the very least I got my first COVID test for where we are going tomorrow. Pretty simple and easy got it done Tuesday results next day. So vaccine next.
  13. It is definitely behind, I am not sure how far behind and I am not sure of the issue for it to be behind right now.
  14. If this low would just transfer earlier on the GFS.
  15. Especially in March. ** We would need to have a strong cold dome like 1993. And maybe less Sun Angle.
  16. 0z CMC cuts next weekend and 0z EURO totally wipes it out from yesterday's 12z.
×
×
  • Create New...