Jump to content

Cyclone-68

Members
  • Posts

    2,939
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cyclone-68

  1. We have a mesoscale discussion for most of the area anyway
  2. I think it took a trip east with the MCS from this morning..
  3. Severe tomorrow and tropical connection later in the week. Sign me up
  4. Wasn’t the summer of ‘38 especially wet as well? Just sayin’
  5. Thunder and lightning in Braintree to my south. Best when it’s unexpected
  6. I don’t need no stinkin’ badges (actually I do I’m very insecure and need validation in this small but obvious way)
  7. It’s pretty amazing it can organize at all moving at that speed
  8. This storm can’t wait to travel across the ocean..28 mph? I can’t remember an east to west storm moving that fast
  9. Never a more appropriately named program than COBRA
  10. I can appreciate the “cup half full” approach to this lol
  11. It can’t be helping those businesses already on the brink because of the pandemic
  12. I kind of assumed this would be a S Florida/Gulf storm. Is there any chance this turns right at the Herbert Box to become an East coast issue (assuming it stays together)?
  13. If Cosby can get out of prison, then we can get a tropical cyclone
  14. This evening definitely sated my frequent lightning fetish.
  15. Would be nice to get some night time storms unless that ends up weakening them too quickly
  16. Would you believe the second I posted that one went out? Lol
  17. Anyone else surprised there isn’t even a severe weather statement issued by the local forecast office for this afternoon?
  18. Springfield MA: severe weather capital of SNE once again
  19. The one that struck east St Louis in 1896 has to be in the conversation I think
  20. Since this gentleman was already quoted once today up thread: Anthony Siciliano @AMSweather · 12m New run of The NAM high res, Sim Radar for tomorrow afternoon. Tough for models or humans to pinpoint storms , confidence is there for an active, potentially dangerous day for some communities.
×
×
  • Create New...