Jump to content

Mrs.J

Members
  • Posts

    4,748
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrs.J

  1. Just paid our first college tuition bill. The older Miss J has Dual enrollment English and her class is in the second semester.
  2. It is like you are playing slots!
  3. After 3 days of gray overcast skies was nice to wake up to the glorious sun this morning. And shining all day has me feeling pretty good. Get out and enjoy the sun today if you can.
  4. Anyone else having issues with keeping warm these past two days? This damp has me chilled even in the house. And yes I know I can up the thermostat but I don't want to. Sitting here typing with my old lady half mittens on to keep my finger joints working.
  5. Doesn't my hot pink hair excite you!

  6. I was in Gatlinburg, TN and had no idea anything had happened until my husband texted me saying that they just had an earthquake. Then it took me close to an hour just to contact him. I am personally glad I was not at home. I experienced at 4.2 in LA, small potatoes to them out there but it is not natural to see concrete walls move back and forth. Was one of the main reasons that I told him I did not want to continue living there.
  7. Love the sled made of a Roasting pan and a belt!
  8. Here are our girls helping clean off the cars. The one in purple is sitting in the street. This is at our old house. The girls play house is on the deck. Below is a video. I am having trouble embedding it so I believe if you click on the picture, it will take you to the video.
  9. Had to dig 2 cars out at our old townhome 3 times that winter. I bow down everyday for the garage we now have.
  10. After my 10 hour drive yesterday I was fast asleep.
  11. I just got home from Gatlinburg, TN. My husband texted me saying that there was an earthquake here. I felt nothing there. Sucked that I could not get through to him till about an hour later. He got home to Frederick and said nothing was out of place.
×
×
  • Create New...