Jump to content

Superstorm

Members
  • Posts

    4,374
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Superstorm

  1. Nice little deformation type rain band setting up. .
  2. That’s why it will be a cat 3 a second landfall in South Carolina. .
  3. I will take elevated snow totals over a few colder mornings any day. .
  4. Yeah, looks like another rainout for my sons fall ball game. .
  5. I was wondering why you were not posting as much. Now I know. Agree, any sea breeze is better than none. .
  6. I go to St. Pete a lot. Was their this past spring to watch Rays and Yankees. Love that area. Hope all works well down there for them. .
  7. Heading to NYC to see my Yanks against Os on Friday. .
  8. Circulation looks good. Convection starting to fire at the center. Dry air being mixed out. Soon to be boom time. .
  9. Our game against Donegal in Maytown might get rained out. .
  10. SpaceX launch from Cape Canaveral. Pretty cool seeing it in PA. .
  11. Not sure how good leaf color will be, but I am seeing some deep reds in trees starting to turn. .
  12. Little chilly for a 10:00 am fall little league baseball game, but better than too hot. .
  13. Got down to 62F. Now up to 76F. Breeze a little frisky. .
  14. Watches verified in York and Lancaster Counties. I thought those were the only counties under the FFW. I didn’t know they were expanded. .
  15. I see signs of some cold air soon that may impact my first frost forecast at MDT. .
  16. First Frost @ MDT….10/21 First Freeze @ MDT….11/2 .
  17. Talk about a fall day. With those rains, it won’t make it out of the 60s today. .
×
×
  • Create New...