Jump to content

RickinBaltimore

Members
  • Posts

    1,466
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RickinBaltimore

  1. Just further north in Dundalk near Eastpoint and dumping snow here too.
  2. Aww sleet sleet sleet. Though it looks like some flakes are mixing in now.
  3. Can confirm it's icy out there. Fell straight down on my tailbone. Ow.
  4. Very nice snowfall here, small flakes, front yard getting dusted as we speak. Street getting covered as well. Whoever said this stuff would stick almost immediately was right.
  5. There is no way in hell I'm seeing 3 feet of snow in Dundalk. I'll take 6-8 inches of snow and smile. Anything else is a bonus. Thanks to you all for breaking down everything as always.
  6. Germans? (Forget it man, he's rolling)
  7. Oh yeah, that storm that ruined my plans for a day trip to DC. At least the Blues/Caps game went on as scheduled.
  8. BWI: 4.2" DCA: 3.4" IAD: 5.1" RIC: 2.8" Tiebreaker (SBY or LYH): SBY - 2.1"
  9. I lean to 2010 over the past storm for a more personal reason, it was right before my first son was born.
  10. I was only 2 during PD I, and there's a picture of me standing next to a snow drift in our back yard almost twice as big as me. Still I got to go with Snowmadgeon I. That was just impressive to watch the snow piling up
  11. Didn't feel anything here in Dundalk
  12. Thankfully not I. The idea is basically the two are in a straight line, and the ends cause the middle to "snap" like a rubber band. Again, not my idea. I chalk today up to **** happens out of the blue, and earthquakes happen everywhere
  13. There's a theory that this, combined with the quakes in Colorado today is going to put pressure in the middle...New Madrid, MO
×
×
  • Create New...