Jump to content

Brianonymous

Members
  • Posts

    241
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brianonymous

  1. Like your car and everything around you was encased in carbonite. Bring a hammer.
  2. Whoa, I just looked out the window and realized its actually dumping pretty good. Big fatties. Still pretty warm, at 35 right now.
  3. I was just outside. I saw 2 flakes fall. Season totals: 4" + 2 flakes
  4. What the hell? I do not comprehend that level of ice accumulation.
  5. I was just on rt2 at the south river bridge and saw a whole fleet of power trucks
  6. Went outside to scoop snow and was sleeted upon. It's gooshing all my gains.
  7. Every time the dog itches on the couch I think I'm in one now.
  8. Scared... the living.. CRAP out of me.. I work from home, here in Edgewater.. I have been in a small quake on the west coast, which just felt like a train going by.. This made that look silly. Knocked my laptop off my holding stand thing. I know it sounds silly in retrospect - but I went into full on adrenaline survival mode. Within 4-5 seconds, I went upstairs to get my daughter out of her crib.. This house was making noises I never ever heard it make before. I'll fully admit, I was shaking like a leaf.
×
×
  • Create New...