Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,410
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. I myself and looked at BUFKIT. Even BDL could gust near 50kts. Weak inversion at BOS, but 70kt potential if it breaks.
  2. Picks, You can see it goes negative here. I think it would act to help attract it NW because of the venting aloft (divergence).
  3. They’re beautiful, but if I go to the beach I want to be in the water lol. Love First Encounter.
  4. Love the bay side. No sharks and warm water.
  5. Yep. So in my mind I’m like meh lol. If it’s gonna be windy and rain and nothing special I’ll pass. Better be damaging to ruin a weekend lol.
  6. I’m also comparing it to October 2021 when it was like 75-80kts on my head
  7. Needs to be closer is all I mean. It could be I guess but I’m still not really buying.
  8. Offense better be blowing the defense
  9. I can count for five times right in that area with has been ridiculous amount of rain. I feel like two or three years ago there was something there too.
  10. Man just missed out 3-4” by a few miles. For once I don’t mind given fert and seed laid down. 1.4” here.
  11. Nobody does any analysis. Sure it’s not 0%, but man it has work to do outside of a Cape brush.
  12. Pretty nasty storm just south of me in S Wey. Some good ltg. 3” rain already there.
  13. If you look at why the GFS did what I did, that first trough lifts out but there’s a second one that almost does a little Fuji dance to the southwest of Lee. That sort of helps push it north west, but look at all that west northwest flow in the great lakes area. That’s usually not very favorable for us.
  14. I’d like to see euro and eps on board. Before I’m mildly interested.
×
×
  • Create New...