Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,410
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. East of 00z anyways. Looks close or just east of 6z. I expect euro probably ticks east.
  2. At least it is staying away from Leominster, but I wonder if PVD and adjacent SE MA deal. Been sunny here and upper 70s already.
  3. For NH and Maine, might almost be a downslope issue. There is an inversion aloft, GFS sort of shows some enhancement at 925-850. If you can get sun, that is 50kt+ at the top of the mixing layer.
  4. Maybe a hair ENE on the mean? Could be less crazy western members I guess. Pretty close.
  5. Just need to see what 12z does. So many plans for Saturday. Critical decisions to be made.
  6. So a tad NE of 00z near our latitude. Probably a hair faster and a hair east.
×
×
  • Create New...