Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,441
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Definitely some interesting rise fall stuff. Winds from that line off the Cape are ESE here. SE MA hit hard. From Attleboro to Duxbury. Good event. Looks like about 1.5” total.
  2. Last derecho ripped through here in pearly Oct 2021 I believe. That was a hell of an event here.
  3. That line took out the power from Attleboro to Duxbury. 89% Halifax without power.
  4. It did get quite windy here too, more than I thought it would. Seems like some damage in SE MA.
  5. That’s a hell of a bow in SE MA
  6. 70-80mph winds into Halifax now
  7. Looked like straight line winds to me still
  8. 91mph radar detected just south of Cory.
  9. Wjnds strengthening tk strongest point yet into RI
  10. Oh I mean now. It’s lost.
  11. 80mph just over 2k up in NE CT heading to RI
  12. I don’t really see that. Straight line winds north of Ginxy right now. Might be a break near him.
  13. Looks like core was N and S of him
  14. Seems like south of 84 strengthening now. That’s what I expected, but BDL stuff briefly overperformed for sure. That area better than I thought earlier in aftn.
  15. Weakening near Kev but should be good winds
×
×
  • Create New...