Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. That is super impressive for 7/10. I think BOS record dew is 78?
  2. 89/82 here lol. Dew might be a tad high, but it's nuts out.
  3. OWD with an 80 dew. But that has been a little high lately. Most areas 74-77 which is impressive.
  4. Nrn PA into NY state look good today I think.
  5. Maybe rain later Friday night or Saturday? Otherwise seems Steiny
  6. They’ll be slight dew downs at times deeper interior. Maybe a more broader one later next week. Good beach weather if you can go.
  7. Now there Ray was, just sweat coming down his cheeks saying….Dew a diddy diddy dum diddy Dew.
  8. Wagons north on HRRR. That run sucks. Boring. Was hoping we can flood the whites.
  9. Flaccid week of weather outside of a 10 mile area lol.
  10. Where in Templeton are you? Relative to the radar qpf max.
  11. Can see the CB structure backlit all the way from here.
  12. I like the 8-9" of rain the HRRR has around the Kanc.
×
×
  • Create New...