Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,467
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. NAM close to a violent ending with gusts near 60 and tail end snow. 3K also ending violently. Let’s get that south a bit more. but that’s also a product of rapid cyclogenesis, which the other models don’t necessarily buy.
  2. Good Greenland ridging but lower heights in AK probably means cross polar flow is reduced a bit. Still looks conducive to threats though. Not torch at all. Can’t ask for much more.
  3. Yeah, I could see you thump at 33 or 34 but it’s so marginal. It’s aloft that I don’t like. 925 and just below.
  4. Any meteorologist saying that should get a mafia style slap across the face. That worked real well on 10/29/11.
  5. I already heard the “daytime” argument for accumulations and pavement temps. Christ we never learn.
  6. I don’t understand how it goes out like that without someone seeing it?
  7. 6z euro still fighting the dual low but very similar to 00z. Getting stability there.
  8. Decent shift to a more consolidated low on gfs south of 18z
  9. If we could get some of these to pull some NAM deepening south of ACK that would be fun.
  10. Reggie was a little south and stronger. Looked better for interior 495 area to CT border.
  11. Wish they had that model running for something other than tropicals.
  12. The only event I think it did well in was the storm that looped around off SC this summer. It schooled NHC.
×
×
  • Create New...