Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. There is no point when it’s 29F and puking snow with a Feb sun.
  2. Dakota’s and nrn MN Thursday and Sunday. We Niña.
  3. I mean that is just nudity there. Especially this early.
  4. I can't believe Kevin has never had a cigar, but has let women put lipstick on him at a family establishment.
  5. Man imagine if you were an angry drunk and posting about Droughtstein or how the Icon gives you 3” of snow.
  6. Amen. I’m really having a shit go of it.if anything I’ve been outside more and exercising much more than I’ve done in quite a long time. That helps.
  7. “The herb is more than just a powerful potion..” I actually don’t do it much at all. I think honestly I should.
  8. From a health standpoint it is. I like my beer and cocktails, but it’s the worst thing from a health standpoint. We cut back.
  9. Alcohol is so much worse than cannabis, yet so easy to get.
  10. I'm no religious person...but that would be a tougher sell. I'm not into that, so tax away I guess..lol.
  11. Already have the weed....let the bets flow and get taxed IMO.
  12. I was hoping to try and go ski this year for the first time in years..maybe even get my son to go. I definitely will not be able to go enough for the value of a pass, so day tickets it will be.
  13. My friend works at a higher end ski shop in downtown Boston. he said business is through the roof. Nice to see.
  14. Just saw from a friend that you can see Mount Washington all the way from Bow, NH. Impressive.
  15. If LCH had 83 kts, no doubt there were higher gusts.
×
×
  • Create New...