Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. What did they do to you when you were a child?
  2. It’s not in a classic spot at 250. I see what you mean. It’s possible other processes are at work that sort of Override the favorable jet position of where the low should be.
  3. It could be a timing thing, I guess for me I see some ingredients in play for something during that timeframe.
  4. That s/w trough goes negative and then the disturbance in the nrn stream comes in and phases. So that will act to pull it west.
  5. Pretty active look. About all you can ask for.
  6. That run looks fine to me at this lead.
  7. What happened. You were all giddy at 2am.
  8. Loading up for chance number 2 at day 9.
  9. No that is Phil Swift from the flex seal commercials. You know...the “now that’s a lot of damage..”
  10. rain to hurricane force winds and snow.
  11. Man I would take the 00z Phil next weekend.
  12. Dunks is so overrated IMO. Last time I had Tim Hortons was back in like 2003. Hopefully still the same.
  13. Long range doesn’t look bad. Maybe Storm track close by, but so is cold. Big -EPO and split flow.
  14. He would be the type to do that. Seems like a calm VT fellow. Bright BioChem guy, maybe longer hair with a Bolton Valley bumper sticker on his Subaru. But driving south on 89 as we speak with a 45 long slide ready to ask me why I make fun of his 0.1” fluff.
  15. We have fun and call it different stuff. Glad you guys are enjoying a nice wintry period. Maybe we’ll get one.
  16. Man this board needs snow. May as well give the area from Lewiston to Dendrite and Mitch on north to Canada.
  17. It is impressive up north. No denying it.
×
×
  • Create New...