Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,338
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. @MJO812 come to Weymouth. I’ll get you a job at Boston PD.
  2. Might not be right, but rather see that vs the low tickling Hoth’s Fanny.
  3. Euro looked good. Playing with fire, but a better thump verbatim. If I can grab 4-6”, some light rain and then a tuck with a change back to snow to dust it off, I’ll be happy.
  4. That’s a hell of a look. Almost like a reload to end it.
  5. Looks like my Daddy’s SWFE to me.
  6. It’s Napelodeon for all. If we don’t have a pack, I’ll take the warmth on school vacation week.
  7. 50s tomorrow to upper 60s Wednesday.
  8. All models aren’t that far off. Pretty good solutions near and north of pike as a consensus.
  9. NWS had a good video. A little too negative?
  10. #caughtonNestCam. https://video.nest.com/clip/7f1c4f927afd47a9867ae572258ffe8c.mp4
  11. Looks like a few tenths at home with the other stuff. Maybe this brings to an inch.
×
×
  • Create New...