Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,366
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Maybe they’re just admiring the majestic beauty of Randolph?
  2. I have no idea how Phin came to that conclusion about MA drivers. Lol. Not what I see around here.
  3. Your state is a disaster. 95 and the Tolland Triangle on 84.
  4. It is kind of a wheel o Rhea. It’s still early and it could change for the worse too.
  5. But in the valley it will be warmer. You’re screwed at 1K.
  6. Loop the euro. After rains it’s self destructive ULL. Nobody said 40 and drizzle but I think it sucks.
  7. Am I looking at Phil’s work in the bottom Pic?
  8. Kevin would hate the leaves in my planting beds.
  9. Wonder if rclab had to change his undies after that post.
  10. Grass will grow though. Especially if you get sun. You, Mitch, and Ineedsnow should get an apt together.
  11. Yeah wait until rain over always. Next chance of rain likely not until Tuesday aside from a shower or two.
  12. What are the safe veggies to plant? I’m done with frosts, but I know things like tomatoes wait for a few weeks. I assume lettuce is one that can be in early.
  13. Even MVY in the 20s. Glad we don’t live there. We green and grow. On our way to a summer of SA.
  14. We’ve been growing since 4/1. Nothing cold, but nothing really warm.
  15. Although some species are not as pronounced. Wonder what species is what.
×
×
  • Create New...