Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,352
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. If we go without a named storm in August, it's a first since 1997.
  2. Yep. Awful. I guess weather can be nice...but that doesn't move the needle.
  3. You have between 5-6" MTD per Cocorahs. LOL.
  4. September is up there for just wanting to be in a coma for a month.
  5. Parts of PYM county have 6-8" MTD lol.
  6. Except that used to happen in summer. Back to the 80s Saturday after a mild down Friday.
  7. Man what a puke job by the 18z euro. That model blows.
  8. .97” definitely a good drink.
  9. About half inch and counting.
  10. You’re gonna get wet. You’ve had more than him lol.
  11. Those maps show how lucky Tolland county had been.
  12. With a hint of what’s to come in late Nov like 95?
  13. Close to 2” last week so we’ll take it.
  14. I’m Norfolk county. You mean Plymouth county?
  15. I’ve been one of the driest around since May. The center of Stein.
  16. He got us good. I note the same. I’m looking at an oak across the street that’s probably dead now.
  17. I think we’ll do some more dews.
×
×
  • Create New...