Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,352
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Correct. The whole “imagine is this were snow..” won’t happen.
  2. I think I’ve had a handful of 5”+ days but tough to come by. We did in 2010 and twice 2006 lol. Last year was the year of frequent 1-2” summer soakings.
  3. You were soaked in August and an inch almost today. I’m enjoying this soaking. It’s needed. Another 24 hrs almost to go.
  4. Nice pocket of dry air 925-850 over the cape. What’s left of Stein’e breathe.
  5. We had that general area CT into RI. Of course you can’t nail exactly.
  6. I mean as much as I enjoy extreme events, water scares me. It ruins everything.
  7. Chris is adding the science haha. I admit I’m a bit rusty on the stuff since I don’t do it on a daily basis.
×
×
  • Create New...