Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,353
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. I probably lean left of the GEFS. General rule of thumb is that if this is a weaker, sheared system....it will typically move more to the left, or westerly in this case. That's my guess. Probably goes over PR and kisses nrn Dominican coast. If it went into Hispaniola it would not shock me.
  2. At least he can stroke it to his bank account.
  3. Kind of neat how guidance blows up the storm north of Hispaniola. Still something to watch even if a fish storm is favored.
  4. March saved that winter around here. Would have been lackluster without it. One of the rarer winters where there was a gradient between here and Logan. I probably had a bit more than Hingham, but they only had 61” and change.
  5. Temp has dropped 4F since I got up at 5:30. We CAA.
  6. Cool crisp morning. Wall to wall sun. Tonight and Friday night we cool.
  7. Euro is fish which is the likely scenario, but has something anyways.
  8. Not sure I see the logic. That doesn’t explain why they weren’t able to get going. If anything we’ve had some strong easterly winds off Africa…..maybe that means Hadley cell is displaced more to the north vs weak?
  9. I had it for about 3 years and it did gradually get worse. They never get better. First two years didn't really bother me, but the last year was getting to be more and more noticeable. They basically put a mesh over it and that is supposedly good for life.
  10. I had umbilical hernia surgery in Nov 2020. It was bulging and started to hurt. Surgery went well and I felt like myself after about 2 months. First 6 weeks you can't lift more than like 10lbs. I didn't get back to heavier weights for maybe 3 months iirc. Had my surgery at MGH...doctor was great.
  11. Hopefully we get some sort of a hybrid again for Rocktober. And if not, just give me nice weather for Cocktober.
  12. Only thing disappointing is the lack of rain. I've accepted we suck at storms and moved on. All I care about, is getting some rain from mother nature. Of course we had one good storm here with a microburst and I missed it.
  13. It was a great summer if you accept we just suck with convection.
  14. I see no reference to 90s in the AFD and it was written at 3am without access to the euro as the 00z euro abandoned it's crazy ridge idea, which we expected. Kevin is like the bees this time of year. Very erratic, sometimes angry and aggressive during the change of seasons.
  15. Feels great this morning. It was a great summer, but now we move on.
×
×
  • Create New...