Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,356
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. I think the difference is more NW flow and cooler at night for places like BOS and on the coast.
  2. I could use a couple of 70F days before heating bankrupts all of us this winter.
  3. 2” snow? They had more than that. Caveats apply as they had measuring issues too.
  4. Stein still here. Soil is fairly dry and down 2’ as I replaced fence posts. All rivers and ponds are really at their lowest in quiet awhile.
  5. Are we going to cancel that name now too?
  6. Yesterday was fairly calm. But it’s probably blowing close to 40mph now.
  7. Let’s level some woods and get that into New England.
  8. RPM has been retired for over a year now. I don’t recall those graphics posted?
  9. Just internally. There’s no real website for it. I’ll try to post it when it matters haha.
  10. Global high resolution atmospheric forecasting system.
  11. I thought more too. I effing knew it.
  12. Just when you thought he was gone. Me again!!!
×
×
  • Create New...