Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,360
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Remember at the BWI conference in 2011 he went pant-less in front of Usedtobe talking about the Boxing Day storm?
  2. I thought that as well. I think he lifted and not enough blood flowing to the brain.
  3. How can it morph into a more wintry look? Is that what you're saying?
  4. LOL, just keep it more positively tilted so that when the AO hopefully drops...it squishes cold to the south.
  5. That's right by Bob. I heard it's pretty there. Even now in Plymouth they uncovered an old Indian sort of fire hearth or whatever it is with some artifacts estimated to be 3000 years old or so. That's right in the downtown area too.
  6. Yeah, over. The -PNA will be persistent. It doesn't mean torch the whole time, but for a more wintry look this will take time. We see this every year. Congrats Rockies into Canada for now.
  7. I'll take the over on that. Hopefully ready after first week of December.
  8. The EPS were starting to raise the -PNA from the cellar at the end of the run. Also that Scandi ridging and the -EPO is keeping the PV on our side. That will refrigerate Canada and one would think we'll see successive colder shots into the CONUS later November into December with that look.
  9. Actually the newer run from yesterday was a little warmer, but it's ok.
  10. I just saw weeks 5 and 6. That would work. Obviously the typical caveats apply.
  11. I almost hit two of those dummies this morning going to the gym.
  12. Yeah there’s been some weird shit there. There is a lot of history there with battles and Indian settlements around the area.
  13. It’s a decent shot up north. Lower thicknesses there.
  14. Days and days of torch. Skeletal remains of Dryslot found in deer tree stand in a Carhartt jacket because of lack of deer movement?
  15. Saturday night will be the king of all fakeness. Kevin will be jogging in shorts, while Bob and Brett chiseling out their cars from frost.
  16. It’s sort of fake. It’s not a complete fake boob job, but sort of like an uplift or tuck.
  17. Like I said. Chipmunks with scarfs and gloves while in the trees, blue jays are sipping Mai Tai’s listening to Zach Brown. I’ve had a light frost while other spots near me had a few.
  18. I’d say it starts 10+ days later. I hope.
  19. I expect dug out canoes to come shooting out of the ground with skeletons.
  20. Congrats @TauntonBlizzard2013 for living in our version of Poltergeist https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/the-bridgewater-triangle-abington-rehoboth-massachusetts-wbz-tv-it-happens-here/?WBZ_LHA_OTM&fbclid=IwAR0gPW9vMO5tiP-iSh0sB3B7p2jTXeY0wGcTf91BUdfMq4KjgoyOzDcwdbM_aem_AZio6QCtpk8iDtlmV17yO1LP7GKUcqGboCv0J1EbLAKuN5lDmoeP0lGRnxsn2UnmLRVqZMN_v9lKRsTpJ6X4ujfte0QAp3KD1XTZx3io4OAFOW2MpbGxjyzNwujGMYVtxq4
×
×
  • Create New...