Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,365
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. So the GEFS right now as of hr 282 do not show what the GFS op showed. FYI. Again, not saying there is 0%...but as Will, BrooklynWx have pointed out...you will see highly variable run to run solutions in the op runs.
  2. Yep, it's not a 0% chance, but you'd bet against it as you said. Just like RIC getting 20" is a chance, but you'd bet against it.
  3. This is why we have ensembles people.
  4. It really was remarkable how quickly it diminished SE of that junction. When I was in Lowell, there was about 2’ otg. About half inch to inch of icy crud at home. I guess enough for Steve to go tobogganing though.
  5. Ahh January 2003. 90/128 interchange. Where you went from heaven to hell in a few miles. Thank the good lord Feb and Mar came through that year.
  6. Well hopefully it doesn’t happen lol. I do think the flavor of early season blocking does favor interior. Just my gut.
  7. Let’s get one to bury Richmond and rain on Methuen.
  8. Stratocu coming off the ocean. CJ season is near.
  9. Sneaky highway Phil tonight in the interior? Might be some light glaze.
  10. From what I’ve seen, it would act as a green house gas and warm the planet.
  11. Not really, she just forgot to tell me before I planned the date lol. But for a kids B day it’s easy to move around.
  12. I get the angst from many. I know from about Will on east and south got lucky last year so my expectations or excitement isn’t like some on here who have endured some pedestrian winters as of late. I get it.
  13. I’m patient. Just sitting here smiling. Those who insist people are not patient are likely the culprits.
  14. They improved even in clown range. But they have been pretty bad/and slow to catch up with the pattern.
  15. January 2015. Steve was sitting there smiling as grand kids got hauled off to the ER from concussions while sledding on a crusty inch of pack. I had enough at that point.
×
×
  • Create New...