Jump to content

FPizz

Members
  • Posts

    4,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FPizz

  1. Unfortunately I don't think its going to be dry.
  2. Looks like an angel with the center being the head and the flight path being the body
  3. How are we at I this year? We name every swirl
  4. He has pet rocks, enough said. He hopes they make pebbles together so that he has more friends to talk to.
  5. Agreed, turn on the heat or A/C as needed.
  6. 35 here too, but did turn on the heat. Most likely will turn it back off tomorrow morning.
  7. Drizzled/light rain here from like noon on this past Sunday
  8. Euro gets precip in a little earlier on Sunday
  9. Euro warm too. A few days later most the country is below normal on the euro.
  10. 41 on my station this morning
  11. Yeah because the hour 300+ gfs represents all of winter.
  12. His take wasnt bad at all and seems reasonable. Its not like he is saying big winter like a weenie
  13. Yeah, thats a polar plunge in my book.
  14. Nam lives on another month https://x.com/TimBuckleyWX/status/2106082497389908349
  15. 85. @psv88 pool is 78. Just finished up the last dip. Now looking forward to closing it next week, haha.
  16. True. I still have a lot banked because I didn't use the heater this year except in late May. Usually in Sept I run through most of the banked energy, but this year the weather wasn't the best to swim late in the season. I bank a ton from Oct-May.
  17. Thats why having solar panels is nice. I have an electric heater, so its free
  18. Mine is 72. Totally not worth it, but figured two days with the heat on and hopefully sun tomorrow might get it warm enough. I haven't used it in a few weeks.
  19. Pool is getting closed next week so figured I'd just let the temp drop, but just turned the heater on. I can probably get the water to 80 tomorrow and take one last dip.
  20. Looking forward to tomorrow. I can probably get one last swim day in if I put my heater on
×
×
  • Create New...