-
Posts
9,494 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Everything posted by Jebman
-
I am fracking jealous of all that fresh life giving rain and strong chilly NE winds right off the Atlantic! Meanwhile I am fading fast from no rain and wall to wall sunshine and highs around 99 every day.
-
Wow guys a nor'easter along with 35 mph gusts, highs ONLY in the 60s and bands of life-giving rain! I'd be out on a jebwalk with shorts and a t-shirt, might even douse myself with ice water too! I'm tired of being hot as hell and I want tons of torrential rain and catastrophic floods driven by 65 mph winds.
-
Uh-oh deep trough could be inbound to Texas next week with a subtropical/polar phase of the jetstreams and Polo's moisture entrained in the system. If so my dreams of flooding in south central Texas could be realized, and I shall be found in the midst of a long limping jebwalk near Plum Creek getting my precious Fort Myers 2022-like water readings! C'Mon Polo! Let's have ALL the moisture over south central Texas! Let's have a hundred year setup right over my backyard! Maybe it could STALL for a few days as well!
-
WOW I am getting my daily weather readings in 13 cities and I just found out Dale City had a high today of ONLY 66 degrees! Wow 99 in Buda and 66 in Dale City! Wow autumn is right on schedule for N VA and will likely be well below normal in the low sun season!
-
I fervently hope you guys' climates NEVER approximate Austin Texas. We get and stay very hot/humid sometimes from late April to early October! You need serious A/C in your homes and cars! Summer does NOT play around down here!
-
Hurricane Polo near the Baja is a super hurricane at 180 mph winds gusting well over 200mph. It's gonna get pulled west big time, but if only Texas could get all that moisture! Man that would be a Flood of a Lifetime! I would be beside myself with utter JOY at all the destructive floodwaters! I'd be enjoying ebullient jebwalks near the flooded regions while blasting tropical tracks that get played on Royal Caribbean cruise ships! Damn. So close to me, but it might as well be in South America for all the good it will ever do me. In the meantime, drought and desertification reign supreme in south central Texas. Hurricane Polo is sporting a pressure of 890 millibars, which is roughly equivalent to 26.29 inches. It is fitting that such a tremendous hurricane should not offer us a drop of its water. El Nino is not playing around. The Southeast and Mid Atlantic are in dire peril this autumn, winter and spring next year. Make NO mistake about it, THE PLUME is aimed straight at the Southeast and the Mid Atlantic and will stay zeroed in on those regions well into 2027! The DMV will get over being dry because there will soon be SO DAMN MUCH RAIN there that you will be begging ME for Texas dryness and sunshine! The DMV will be totally waterlogged and also very cloudy and drizzly COLD and believe you me, everyone in the DC Region will be sick and tired of it in very short order! Many communities unlucky enough to be situated neat watercourses of any kind will regret it as neighborhoods get submerged and stay that way, in the midst of the recurring rains and drizzly cold gray weather. I can still remember what 1997-98 was like. It was just gray rainstorm after gray rainstorm after freezing cold gray rainstorm! My rain bucket got a lot of mileage that season! It rained and rained and rained and rained, and this Nino is going to be WORSE!
-
Lots more rain on the way for the DMV. Look at the radar! Good luck to everyone.
-
You are going to need one if you live in the Mid Atlantic or the Southeast. Virginia, DMV Region, the Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky and possibly Louisiana and Missouri. Texas is safely well west of The Plume and this is an extreme example of an east-based El Nino. Austin will get normal precip thru May 2027. That is to say, occasional drizzles and light rains and cold as shyte come Feb maybe a light icing. But the Southeast and Mid Atlantic - Do NOT be living near creeks and rivers. They will flood, some will be floods the likes of which no one can remember. Get an ark or build an ark. You're gonna need it! This is an historic Nino. It will bring torrential rains, over and over and over and over and over and over again. Soils will hypersaturate then the runoff will flood exuberantly, sweeping away people, cars, trucks, construction equipment, fences, houses big buildings and entire communities. Some places will remain underwater for weeks. This El Nino means serious, serious BUSINESS.
-
2026-2027 Record-breaking El Nino
Jebman replied to Stormchaserchuck1's topic in Weather Forecasting and Discussion
Hey guys I think it might be high time to start thinking about a 2026-2027 Record-breaking El Nino Part 2 topic! This puppy is going on nearly two hundred pages lol. -
What you guys worried about? AI and advanced robots WILL change our world for the better. That is GOOD news for very young people. It is BAD news for me because this is all gonna happen well past my time. I know everything about what is coming BUT I am just too damned OLD. Maybe if I won a 2.7 billion dollar lottery, took the cash option, set up a directed trust, and got with some of Ray Kurzweil's doctors, maybe I'd see 2045 and have a shot and an incredibly long life. But I won't. The BIG year is 2050. General AI + advanced robots = all work done by robots, Humanity will be able to do whatever it wants. I was excited at first, but once I found out Musk is still trying to source 10000 parts for Optimus Robots, I realized we are looking at a 20 year time horizon at least. Poor Musk. It'll take him to 2038 just to have a workable robot that can do everything a human can do. Musk will amass 200 trillion dollars and will probably live for 10000 years but it will all come just a bit too late for me. It's gonna happen very soon and will be a super good ending for Man - but I was born about 15 years too early. I'll miss out. Darn. Many of you people who are in your 20s, 30s, 40s ---- You are likely going to live at least 500 years. Because all the incredible medical breakthroughs in the next 15-20 years, and you will still be young enough or at least still ALIVE. Now, if we had a Miracle. Musk makes incredible breakthroughs. We develop good gravity control, ACTIVE not passive gravity control, We make unprecedented medical breakthroughs, develop antiaging protocols, turn me back to about 39 when I am 68 in 2032, well I think I'd probably make it after all then I'd hit practical escape velocity along with probably billions of other people, Earth is crowded, I get to train in an off-planet field and have an all-new career, that could span hundreds, if not thousands of years...... It won't be me. But some of you WILL! Some of you, under those parameters, with enough time passing, you will be able to do it. You'll live as long as you want. You'll have children, grandkids, great grandkids, great great grandkids, great great great grandkids, and you will be as old as you want, for as long as you want. Many of you will travel the world then the galaxy in the future when we will have transports that can move at effectively hundreds of times the speed of light! Man I wish this could be me. But if you are young enough now, IT WILL BE YOU. One day the world will change naturally and you will be a part of it! I'll be cheering you guys on from wherever I am lol.
-
Hey folks in the DMV - Big brobdingnagian rain blob is moving inexorably YOUR way! It's gonna RAIN BUT GOOD on you all! Hey could ya please send some of that OUR way please? We got nuthin but a big 'ole Sonoran upper level RIDGE over Texas - and it's supposed to stay put thru early October with upper 90s every day, upper 70s to low 80s every night! Ugh!
-
Be careful what you wish for. We might get the Greenland Block plus the Nino moisture. Then look out DMV. That'd be a definitive, textbook George BM winter storm setup with people diggin' out for weeks.
-
There is a possibility that a tropical system near Baja California might develop into a Cat 3 Hurricane. I want a high end Cat 5, then all the moisture hits Texas. I crave for unprecedented moisture feeds from off the deep tropical Pacific and the Gulf of Mexico, plus my precious Caribbean Connection! I want catastrophic amounts of rain! I have an Ark. I'll be taking real time water level readings. I'd like to see at least 45 feet of water over the 1626/967 Intersection! BRING IT ON, SUPER NINO!
-
With all the chilly weather and cold rains falling in Wisconsin per my uncle, I think this could turn out to be some unusual Nino with a wet northern tier! And NO RAIN at all in Texas lol. What else is new.
-
More rain coming up from the south and possibly from the west-southwest as a Nino Late Summer/Autumn continues to unfold over the DMV
-
Oh, it's on the way. You're going to get your wish. Lots of cloudy synoptic stratiform rains, one after the other for months and months. This super nino has got the DMV's Name all over it, and the moisture Plume is pointed directly at the Southeast and the DMV Regions. You are going to get lots and lots and lots and lots of giant, Brobdingnagian synoptic rain shields this fall, winter and also well into the Spring of 2027.
-
Missed again. No surprise. Where's all the Moisture? It's over the Southeastern and Mid Atlantic. Not over Texas. Never will be. Not with this particular Nino. I am shyte outta luck. Man, I was shyte outta luck when I was born. I'm still shyte outta luck right now with no rain at all and torrential storms miles away. Austin is under progressive Desertification. The Southeast and the Mid Atlantic will turn into Waterworld. Just like the movie. Atlanta has several Flash Flood Warnings, some places are getting 3-5 inches of fresh, life-giving rainfall. I've been saying it. I've been saying it all this time. The Southeast is directly underneath that record moisture plume.
-
No surprise what is going on around Tallahassee right now: Plenty of torrential rain! The Southeast: One of the WORST places to be in a super el nino if you do not like major flooding and your beloved neighborhood written off. The PLUME will be residing directly over the Southeast. If you do not like flooding, get out NOW, while you still can. Head for Austin Texas. We won't have to worry about that nonsense over here. We are well west of the Nino's influences and hundreds of miles safely west of the Plume.
-
That rain going thru the DMV right now? It is part of a Conga Line of rain that extends clear to Oklahoma right now folks! Keep right on stackin' those Rain Tallies !
-
Those fronts are on their way. You guys are gonnabe so chilly so soon you won't believe it! And every front, every system that hits the CONUS is gonna go right thru you guys with rain and even more rain! And its gonnabe chilly!
-
The Nino is already smashing the heck out of the DMV! That Plume has got your alls Name right on it, and will drench the DMV with rain after rain after rain after rain right through July 2027! This is an East-Based Super Nino, and guess what DC'ers? You are RIGHT IN THE PATH OF IT! These storms will hit you again and again and again for at least the next 9 months! Pile on those Rain Tallies! I'll be looking on with Jealousy while we frantically try to conserve water! DC will NEVER have that problem!
-
Damn that would put 130 mph north winds over Dale City, but there might be a nice flood on the Potomac! Maybe forcing a lot of water up thru all the drains?
-
Seems like I am so old these days, that I no longer feel the need to jebwalk in the snow. Not on the ice either. I am so afraid I will fall and get grievously hurt. And I can't dig snow any more. The only thing I want from snow, is to WATCH it smash Mammoth Ski Resort. But the one thing that I still love and crave for these old days, is excessive rain and destructive floods. Or storm surge like Katrina. Or Banda Aceh-like tsunamis. I love rising water levels, especially when it is coming UP thru all of the drains making the water levels rise ominously. I guess this is the reason why I shall be DENIED the Super Nino. It's extreme east based and the Plume will be hundreds of miles well east of Austin. South Central Texas will suffer a record DROUGHT in Autumn 2026-Winter 2027 while the East and Southeast get turned into waterworld. I guess Fate has said NO resoundingly to me concerning floods. I shall never get to see one. Imagine that. I love disasters like floods with all my heart and I will never get to see one. I guess this might be one reason I have now come to love Royal Caribbean cruise ships. They sail over 7,400 feet of Caribbean ocean waters. I want to go on the Icon of the Seas SO DAMN BAD! I will not able to walk very much, but I'll kick back on those benches right next to the outer glass and watch the blue waves go by for hours and hours and hours while drinking gallons and gallons and gallons of Cherry Coca Cola. I'll be able to drain the ship because I will have a Royal Refreshment Package. I will also be eating them out of house and ship eating up all of their crab cakes, because I love giant crab globs and will have a Specialty Package. They better get stocked up but good. I am a food and drink HOG. I shall hog and hog, very politely, every last crab cake I can get my greedy little hands on! I LOVE those crab cakes! I also adore Coca Cola, every last flavor, and Icon of the Seas has something like twelve different Coke flavors. I have already watched every last You Tube video about EVERYTHING ROYAL CARIBBEAN! I am already well-known here in Buda for buying 35 Cokes right off the shelf at 7-11, depleting their immediate supply. Hey, it gets HOT AS HELL down here! Boy did they guffaw when I explained why I want to go on a Royal Caribbean ship like Icon of the Seas! They have every nuance of Coca Cola known to Man! And I'll drink every last one of them! And Coco Love! Those are I think cans of coconut waters! I LOVE COCONUT WATERS! I'll drink them all just like a damn fish! Don't get me started about Giovanni's! They have lasagna. I'll be eating that up, too. One thing I LOVE about cruise ships is that the cruise industry considers older men like me falling asleep on a shaded pool lounger, to be part of the Experience! I LOVE CRUISE SHIPS! I love the ocean and how incredibly DEEP it is! I love all the waterslides! And all the POOLS! I'll be contentedly floating around in the pool, on my back, trying to pretend I'm in a flood and just trying to stay afloat lmao! And the breakfast stations, all the complimentary sausages, hash browns and roast beef hash! I am gonnabe extremely, supremely happy, even without a real flood to enjoy! And complimentary Taco stations loaded up with mild taco meat and shredded mozzarella! I'll be happily piling it right up then retiring to a convenient kick back bench where I will savor every last bite while happily watching brown lines of Sargassum seaweed passing by the floor to ceiling windows! There is someplace on the ship that has complimentary diced watermelon in these big cups! I love diced watermelon too! I'll savoring cup after cup after cup after cup of the sliced cold watermelon! Might eat them out of house and ship out of melon, too. VERY politely, of course! You know, this ship could sink! 7400 feet of Caribbean ocean and a nice lap swimming contest only the laps are about 1400 miles long lol! Now THAT would be a decent flood lol!
-
Oh, the Tide is gonna turn, allright. This record Nino has the DMV in its sights. This record-strength, record-east based Nino's moisture Plume is also aimed directly at the Mid Atlantic. That STJ will be roided up! Yeah man, The Tide is definitely gonna turn. A HELL of a lot. You may end up with lower triple digits of inches of rain by Dec 30. You will still have months more of the rain. Might want to build elevated paths over your yard, lol. Or just go ahead and pull the trigger and build an Ark. Tie the lines to your house's Deck. Might even go ahead and build your Ark out kind of like a kind of miniature Royal Caribbean type ship!!!! Man I LOVE ROYAL CARIBBEAN SO MUCH! Heck I might even fly out there and kick back on your Ark and enjoy the rain. Texas is gonnabe high and DRY for this one. Ha ha we are waaaaaaaay too far west for this one. Maybe I will still be around for the super Nino in the later 2040s lol. Maybe that one will be west-based and will give Texas record rains.
-
Hello again DMV! Yet another day of rain for ya! Welcome to the Record El Nino of 2026-27!
