Jump to content

KChuck

Members
  • Posts

    582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KChuck

  1. There's people in the area that would like you to think of it as Greensbrew.
  2. My daughter took this picture of these clouds this afternoon in Greenville, SC and was curious what she was observing. She called them "jellyfish clouds". I'm assuming that they might have been dropping virga snow. Correct? Advise your thoughts. Thanks!
  3. I'm on Android... Thought about switching but went with Note 10. I too like the NWS Weather Unofficial and use it every day. A while back I found an app named Windy which has become my 2nd go to weather app. I just checked and it is available on IOS as well as Android. Check it out and see what you think. You can try it out on the web here.
  4. I was able to get on just now
  5. Just measured exactly 3" out back here north of Kernersville, NC. Started snowing here about 2 this afternoon...Never had any rain. Picture is from my back yard at 3:45 this afternoon, a little more than an hour and a half after light fine flurries started followed by a medium steady snow.
  6. Steady light snow in Kernersville. Car temp says 40°. Never did get rain or sleet, just started as very light snow. Took off work for doctor appointment, got to doctor's and they closed at one. MIssed voice mail message as I was on road driving home.
  7. Steady light snow in Kernersville. Car temp says 40°. Never did get rain or sleet, just started as very light snow.
  8. Enjoyed this link so thought I'd share.
  9. I'll pass. 5 hour trip to Williamsburg scheduled the 26th. Otherwise I'd be in.
  10. I think Burger was correct the first time, in that in the weenies mind, he HAS no lack of knowledge when it comes to knowing more than the pros.
×
×
  • Create New...