Jump to content

Lava Rock

Members
  • Posts

    12,869
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lava Rock

  1. Rain? Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk
  2. Finally got out on lake. Sandbar pretty busy. Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk
  3. Nada overnight Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk
  4. Two days here next wk of maybe 90. I'm shaking in my boots
  5. there's goes our boating day.
  6. woke up to fog/mist. Mod rn while driving to the gym. Didn't see that in the frcst
  7. Pitt 2? Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk
  8. 51f, rn. This is such bs Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk
  9. go enjoy that new boat some more especially now that you can get out during the week
  10. lol, me too. Wife still too scared to try it. I keep telling her you'll never use TP again other than for the quick 'dab' at the end.
  11. I'm sure kevin could provide some TP for you
  12. that's the kick in the teeth part. We've lost so many wknds to crap weather already, by the time it gets going, assuming it does, we're into july. Summer goes so fast from the 4th to Labor day. Boating and cycling on wknds have been very much curtailed.
  13. Sure, always another week away Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk
  14. lol, guy at gym I talk to was saying just that. He was there in April, said it was great, 90F, no humidity. I'm sure it's humid now, but sheesh, this shit weather needs to move on.
  15. Lol, wife spotted this person at Logan. Maybe they're surfing AmWx Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk
  16. Hopefully we bang soon Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk
  17. maybe use the heat mode on saturday?
  18. Doesn't look that bad actually. Saturday morning looks fair with clouds and maybe a shwr, but no real substance till the afternoon. I just want to be able to get in our usual saturday morning cycling club ride and haven't been able to in awhile.
  19. that's about our threshold too. last night was 75F in the bedroom and generally I like it under 70 in summer, but with windows open it didn't feel that bad, although I could do without 3 cats laying all around my body
  20. Xmas time never disappoints Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk
  21. 74/46. why cant we get this wx on the wknd
×
×
  • Create New...