Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. now that I know school is delayed, I’ll be a little less annoying
  2. 32/24, wet bulb 29. the temperature drop is starting to flatten out but it's still going down.
  3. 18z Euro makes a valiant attempt at Dec 5-6.
  4. GFS has a cool little Dec 12 storm.
  5. 33/24, wet bulb 29. a lot colder than i thought to be honest.
  6. dew point steadily increasing despite the clear skies. 34/24
  7. 35/23. It’s clear as day, even though it’s nighttime.
  8. HRRR was one of the colder models, no?
  9. I forsee a Meteorologist tag next to your username soon.
  10. maybe it's because its the GFS more than a week out
  11. The Mid-Atlantic would be an extraordinarily snowy climate if water froze at 36 instead of 32.
  12. To all the clouds: you shall not pass.
  13. I don't know if it means much, but McLean busted three degrees lower than the forecast high (42 vs 45). My weenie mind is hoping we could all bust three degrees colder at the onset of precipitation.
  14. Okay, this one you'll have to guess based off the output. (for some reason I can't zoom in onto the Mid-Atlantic with this model)
  15. RRFS for what it's worth... can anybody tell me where it comes from?
  16. CMC is still adamant on some ZR to start the event in the metros. temperatures are actually relatively cold at onset, around 27-30
  17. I still have faith. Every model not showing snow is a bad model.
  18. i couldn't find a metaphor for snow falling, so i had to resort to alternative options
×
×
  • Create New...