Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. Euro is running. I just wanna see a NW trend.
  2. Every single bit of the GFS's snow output is sticking and turning into glacier
  3. Your mindset is different from all the other weenies, though. You play it conservative and don't say anything unless 100% sure. that puts you already in the top 99%tile.
  4. This is why @stormtracker does PBP. He's a real pro.
  5. I wanna say the jack will be DC, but I will await the money panels.
  6. also looks like an improvement over the even better 12z, but caution untuil the panels release
  7. oh baby, i think the GFS will be really good
  8. see what happens when the PNA goes positive see what happens when chuck goes positive
  9. Fair, I see what you're getting at. I blew things out of proportion. I'll be better next time.
  10. Jeez, y'all. It's a hold. There's very minor differences at h5, it phases a little worse than 12z but four days out it's a hold.
  11. yall are overanalyzing this GFS run lol. it's basically just noise
  12. A shift towards the Euro? Not in the slightest. 12z NAM was worse than 18z NAM.
  13. It was better than the 12z, looked pretty decent actually.
×
×
  • Create New...