Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. Think about who you're replying to. Will posting a map. He probably clears his attachment space once every 45 minutes.
  2. It's an all snow event on the GFS, so both 10:1 and Kuchera MUST be taking into account the melting!
  3. Even being conservative that's still probably 10" at Short Pump assuming 7.5:1 ratios and 3" of melting
  4. North Carolina is STILL scoring in March
  5. You scared the shit out of me, I thought that was this weekend's forecast.
  6. Looks like George Washington sent some strongly worded PMs to Randy.
  7. If the AI Euro drops 20" this place will explode
  8. @Jake Wx I was probably too quick to cancel this storm. I wasn't really paying any attention to h5 and didn't notice the 67 different vorts. There's gonna be a lot of variability due to that...
  9. I guess we'll see what the RGEM would've been in the CMC shortly.
  10. Euro AI has been trending worse every run but it's the only hope we got.
  11. Also, where the hell are you seeing a -PNA?
×
×
  • Create New...