bncho
Members-
Posts
3,772 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Everything posted by bncho
-
CMC Para
-
It's slightly east, but overall it's basically a hold. Much bigger shift from 12z to 18z than 18z to 0z. We're still in it.
-
found this from a discord
-
Standing by for a call. I'm at hour 65 for the vorts. I dunno what will happen. Looks slightly positively tilted. Stronger SFC low.
-
less confluence, only negative so far is the lower heights but all of these factors might override that. i dunno yet tho
-
the trough on the euro is a little bit sharper too
-
Euro with lower heights out front, but there's more interaction with the NS and SS... SS is a lil bit more amped and is slower
-
The AI is actually fine for now. Well within the 18z EPS AI's range and is like a 50 mile tick east. It can come back, don't worry
-
Onto the Euro 0z very similar to 18z thru hour 18
-
AIFS no good. Tick east
-
Euro AI running
-
FYI I don't have access to SV so PBP will be a bit more slow. Here are a few things to expect: 1. I'm a JV PBPer. Like I'm the benchwarmer for the benchwarmer. 2. This means I may get things wrong. I will try to be as accurate and as "making sure I'm right" as possible, but I may slip through the cracks. 3. If the Euros are bad don't blame me, I'm the messenger!
-
no way
-
if all of yall fine folk agree, then i'll be up for it
-
No BECS for the metros, but there are A LOT of 10+" hits.
-
I rushed the Pivotal Weather GEFS, there's a few more inches
-
GEFS looks like it removed all the eastern outliers
-
I'll make you proud, sir.
-
So basically what the GFS did
-
It's just a different evolution
-
YES THE SHITTY NORTHERN STREAM ALSO ALLOWS THE LOW TO CLOSE OFF SLOWER SO IT JUST NEG TILTS MORE AND MORE
-
It looks like that shitty NS actually allows a slower phase which helps the low occlude more north allowing it to travel up the coast for longer.. also is wetter
