Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. That's what we thought in December and November. And what happened to that December torch?
  2. I didn't know that @stormtracker changes his avatar. My bad.
  3. I find it funny that we have DC has a 4% chance of 8" of snow. Anybody want to play Wheel of Fortune? https://wheelofnames.com/xa6-rep (note: probabilites are from nws) EDIT: first spin I got 8+". istg.
  4. I'd actually lose my mind if the National Weather Service forecasts 1-6" for my area.
  5. This is a great season, y'all. We're at 5-15 inches and it's only the middle of January!
  6. It depends what you define "something" as right now we both are getting something.
  7. Wow, snowing decently here. I haven't seen snow in ages.
  8. Wanna post your profile picture as your snowfall forecast?
  9. at this point I can make a wheel for snow totals and it might be more accurate than the models.
  10. We have so much leeway when the PDO isn't -3.
  11. The GFS, while it looks primed to give us plenty of snow, is a weird-ass solution.
  12. You got a nickel and a dime in snow. That's surely enough.
  13. Didn't most models sniff out the big blizzards (2010s, 2016 Jan) one week out?
  14. Okay. This shit is seriously crazy. Is something historic on the table? Yes. I am NOT saying we get a blizzard. I am saying, however, that somebody will be VERY happy.
  15. The GEM is legit to weenies like I for a few reasons: 1. Models have trended better 2. lots of snow 3. la nina pattern (Jan 96) and anniversary of Jan 22-23, 2016 blizzard is for sure a sign from God. 4. lots of snow
  16. The GEM (which is a REAL FUCKING GEM right now) might be onto something. Didn't we sniff out all the big storms (2010s, Jan 2016, etc.) a week or so in advance?
×
×
  • Create New...