Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. bncho

    Winter 2025-26

    you'll probably be dead by then
  2. bncho

    Winter 2025-26

    i know, i thought it was funny though (it was just a bad joke)
  3. "blizzard watch" is all I needed to see lol
  4. bncho

    Winter 2025-26

    this is a nicer looking forecast than 2024-25 this time last year.
  5. my major question is why the world doesn't just slightly adjust back from those events like the 15-16 super nino? is it just "unable" to?
  6. kinda seems like ur "grasping at straws". everything about last year was a la nina except enso, which was pretty close. it's foolish to think that -0.4 is much different than -0.7.
  7. bncho

    Winter 2025-26

    I doubt a dead ratter... and you shouldn't be calling winter over in early September. Models can't predict things three weeks out, why should it do something different three months out?
  8. bncho

    Winter 2025-26

    not really overall, but i do think we are about of the insane depression stretch starting with 23-24 and 24-25. this winter should be at least okay imo. plus, we have better days ahead.
  9. bncho

    Winter 2025-26

    I'm all for it. I think we'll have a lot of fun tracking to do.
  10. bncho

    Winter 2025-26

    We're going to get a lot of snow soon. Maybe it'll be this winter. Maybe it'll be the next. I don't know how we're going to get it. I don't know when we're going to get it. But I'm sure of two things--we're going to get hammered sometime soon. And we're going to love it.
  11. bncho

    Winter 2025-26

    aren't we due for a blizzard? it's been nine years since the last one.
  12. bncho

    Winter 2025-26

    What's winter looking like as of now? A slightly worse version of last year?
  13. bncho

    Winter 2025-26

    we can still pull this up to -2 to -1, right? something like last winter?
  14. bncho

    Winter 2025-26

    are we already trying to skip this winter and wait for the 26-27 nino?
  15. p11 looks spicy the GEFS is trying to turn our thing from a phantom to an "undead" zombie
  16. Called it. 3/10 was our trackable window. And now we're dealing with our April Fools phantom.
  17. we're just joking around we know it's not going to snow in april so when guidance shows some whacky shit then we have fun with it it's nothin serious
  18. gfs and euro are spitting out crazy stuff lol things balance out eventually. there was the feb 19-20 debacle perhaps this can be the april fools miracle?
×
×
  • Create New...