Jump to content

SolidIcewx

Members
  • Posts

    1,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolidIcewx

  1. I was expecting a little more rain last night but I see a big rain shield moving back into Michigan from the south. Im definitely going to enjoy the near 60 degree temps
  2. So much melt my sidewalk is a river IMG_3159.MOV
  3. Glad we all are thinking the same thing
  4. ECMWF 10:1 ratios 00Z Thursday to 18Z Friday. Quite the spread like sports gambling
  5. It’s a reference at work only had time to put off one model
  6. Exactly a litteral grain of sand in the ocean of models
  7. Apparent screw zone but obviously just one model days out
  8. Definitely was pretty awesome thing to witness those winds were stronger then expected
  9. If there is a huge arctic push of cold air behind the first storm it may trend south like the others. Obviously not the only factor
  10. That’s a lot of sleet time but yes better then ice. I’m actually happy for a rain event definitely better then ice
  11. First storm will be north. That will allow more cold air to come down from Canada for the second storm I feel like that one will be a southeast trender as well. Just a plausible guess
  12. I live in the southwest part of canton and avoided that dry slot to the northwest I definitely shoveled more then 3 inches
  13. I’m dead.. that’s hilarious my wife is looking at me like I’m insane from laughing
  14. If I’m looking correctly we may have 2 more systems in the pipeline. I hope some of our western sub gets hit
  15. I got roughly 6 in my back yard this event was way more enjoyable. Loved the wind aspect and the awesome change over. Been quite sometime since I seen sleet like that
  16. Very impressive to say the least. This makes up for ghd 3
  17. Overachiever for sure I am pleased ima go for a walk after some Cajun white bean chili
  18. Wind whipping around borderline blizzard imo
  19. Big fat flakes now flying near DTW. Picking up more as the minutes go by. I see the death band on the other side of the state I wonder if it will hold
×
×
  • Create New...