Jump to content

SolidIcewx

Members
  • Posts

    1,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolidIcewx

  1. The lightning frequency to my SW is incredible and not even a severe storm. Really wish that was closer to me can hear faint rumbles. Gets me happy for round 2 while I sleep
  2. More convection in northern Wisconsin I wonder if that may materialize into anything
  3. Don’t look like it will build more into Michigan it seems
  4. I was just looking at that it’s pretty beastly
  5. Take a pic of you can that area is a hell of an area to watch for storms rolling off the lake
  6. Where I am it definitely is overcast I believe the front is near?
  7. Detroit NWS putting out a fun discussion (sorry for the screenshot at work atm)
  8. shows Michigan getting smoked and also into northern Ohio would be interesting to see just one model of course
  9. That one blew up once it passed the Detroit river was a good show where I was in Ypsilanti at work. But I’m referring to your textbook MCS like the ones that formed in the plains past month or so. (On a side note it means I get overtime with storms like that)
  10. I’m glad I’m not the only one who had this in their head haha
  11. DTW area looking at 98 to 100 in the middle of the week. I work outside so that’s gonna be fun
  12. I certainly hope one does occur I’ve been wishing for a strong MCS or MCV to hit the DTW area. The potential instability of up to 5000 j/kg is pretty gnarly for this area
  13. Yeah we are the ugly ducklings around here lol. They should honestly with the 5 potential. Gonna be nice to cover up the ground again
  14. Always be humble. I will be happy myself later this week with 3 or 4 inches. Before we know it we will have squall lines rolling thru
×
×
  • Create New...