Jump to content

SolidIcewx

Members
  • Posts

    1,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolidIcewx

  1. I like that track over Lake Erie I’m in my upper 20s and been wanting something memorable like this. That’s insane 5 to 6 did that. I appreciate those insights!
  2. Even the social media is quiet. Definitely being patient late tonight or tomorrow we will see something from them Im sure
  3. 30 miles to the SE for the SLP would make a world difference. I’m just happy to get pics and vid’s of snow whipping around
  4. I took a PTO day on Thursday just so I can track. Can’t wait for the pot of coffee or more
  5. I don’t even want to leave to go home until I see the model done. Good ole dry slot
  6. I’m waiting to see that. DTX had some strong wording but I’m real curious to see the late night one
  7. That made me laugh not gonna lie the last 2 especially
  8. That’s my goal 4-6 with blizzard. I’m in my upper 20s and want to experience a true blizzard even tho totals are lower
  9. I literally just read that. Definitely taking notice
  10. I’ve never done a early call before but SLP tracks over Indy past south central and SE mich with the low going on a more ENE track vs a NE at least when it hits GL region
×
×
  • Create New...